View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 01:01 PM   #98
alsatia23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Circumcism rates are dramatically falling

My fiance was adamant about circ'ing our son as he is and his first son is (and every other man in his family). Little did I know my brother isn't (thanks mom for sharing that info that I really didn't need to know :P). But anyway, my fiance tried every tactic to get me to agree to it and I'll be honest, I wasn't sure what I was going to do. But when I had that little boy in my arms, there was no way in hell I was letting anyone cut off a part of him. My fiance was pissed for quite awhile, but he rarely mentions it anymore (except when Lucas is pulling his wiener out by the skin really far, LMAO). My OB (in California) and all the nurses were happy I wasn't circ'ing and when I had Annabelle my OB (in Arkansas) said she was glad she was a girl because we didn't have to discuss circ'ing and I said, it's cool, we don't do that anyway!

I'd never seen an intact penis before my son, but I did have some great advice from 4 co-workers, two intact men and two women with intact men all informing me that intact was better (in their opinion). So that definitely helped me stay strong and not do it.

Okay, I was going to respond to some other posts with quotes but apparently it didn't work like I thought. But ITA with the intact definition and the fact that a circumcised penis is definitely not intact and is lacking a major part. I also totally agreed (and giggled) about all male genitalia being unattractive, so true!!!