View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
babydogs3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Pail powder,waldorf inspired toys,child size hooded towels,++!

Lots of new things are being added!! Please scroll down and check it all out. And check back often!

Check the last post for this month's sale. New month long sale every month!!

NEW:Counting Mushrooms and Trees.

NEW!!
Peg people. Great for learning colors, numbers, sorting, matching.
Set of one painted family (Dad, mom, boy, girl, baby) for 5 people altogether 12ppd. Can do other family combos too.
The paint is notoxic and eco friendly. These are the only 3 colors I have right now.
[IMG]http://pic70.picturetrail.com:80/VOL
1818/10754095/22133893/400519558.jpg[/IMG]

Carseat canopies. Perfect for the cold weather. Keeps baby covered, reversible, hang toys from it. Can also be used as a blanket, nursing cover, etc. as needed. Protects baby from strangers' fingers, sun, rain, snow.
$40 ppd for my fabric (lmk what you are looking for as I have no instock fabric atm). Wash and dry with your regular laundry.
$30 ppd w/your fabric (I'd need 1 1/2 yds of 2 different fabrics).
Here's the one I use for my dd.

Child size hooded towels!
My dh and I started making these when we couldn't find any cute hooded towels that were big enough for our toddler and affordable.
Here are a couple we made being modeled by our almost 3 year old.

Prices start at $15 (shipping is NOT included) for a basic solid color or stripes towel. Patterned and beach (only available seasonally) towels cost more.
Your choice of solid or patterned bath or beach towel (all based on availability) and hood color.
Send your own towels for $5 off.

Diaper Pail Powder
This is my top seller!
Sprinkle a little in the diaper pail to keep it smelling fresh.
Pricing:
New sizing!!
Sandwich size ziploc full--approx 1.5 lbs (almost 2x as much as before)! Still only $7 (shipping NOT included)!
Sample size (great way to test several scents to see which you like best)—$3.00 ppd each or $5.50 ppd for 2
All powders come in ziploc bags allowing you to recycle/reuse your own shaker container. I use a parmesan cheese container which works great.

This powder also works great on carpets. Just sprinkle, let sit a little while, and vacuum up.

FO/EOs available:
Lavender (EO)
Tea tree oil (EO)
Eucalyptus (EO)
Chamomile (EO)
Apple spice
Sticky buns
Spiced cider
Creamy nutmeg
Lilac blossom
Fresh bamboo
Kitchen spice
Cinnamon pumpkin
Lavender vanilla
Tahitian vanilla
Black cherry and plum
Sandalwood and amber
Rosemary (EO)
Dill (EO)
Blue lavender palmarosa (EO)
Sweet orange (EO)
Mind rest (EO)--blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, rosemary, and lemon
Ginger (EO)
Sage (EO)
Myrrh
Sandalwood
Rose

Travel game and scavenger hunt books. Keeps little ones entertained on the go. Each page is made from cardstock and laminated to provide a dry erase surface for fun again and again. Each also includes a keychain to easily attach to a diaper bag, purse, backpack.

Starting at $10 ppd each depending on size. I've also done some 5" long ones and one 6x6 one using a scrapbook album. So any size you want, I can do.
Choose from:
1. Travel games--includes tic tac toe, dot game, find the letters, coloring, hangman, and more.
2. Outdoor scavenger hunt--includes things you would see at a park or on a road trip.
3. Grocery store--includes food and other items you would see at the grocery store.
Hours of fun for your kids. Keep them busy and out of trouble, no more whining in the grocery store or are we there yet in the car.
Please note: dry erase markers are not included.
I can customize these with your childs' name as well for no additional cost.

Playdough:
Ingredients—flour, salt, water, cream of tartar, vegetable oil, food coloring
Pricing:
Set of 4 color balls each approx 12 oz. (specify colors from below)--$12 ppd.
1 natural ball (no coloring added)—$4.75 ppd
Colors available: blue, yellow, red, green, pink, purple, neon green.
Add .25 per order for scented playdough. You can have each color ball the same scent or a different scent. The scents will be the same as for the diaper pail powder.
I can also make cinnamon playdough for an additional $.50 per order.

Lacing Cards
Available w/ big holes (perfect for younger kids) or small holes (perfect for older kids) and either black or white shoelace or natural yarn.
Approx. 5 1/2" tall, widths vary. Smaller sizes available upon request.
The shapes are cut on my cricut die cutting machine on heavy cardstock and then laminated for durability, cut out, and hole punched.
If you choose yarn it will come with a plastic knitting needle (specify blue or purple, based on availability)

$4 ppd each or 2 for $6.50.
All instock have been sold/traded so customs only at this time.
Choose shoelace (black or white) or natural yarn (yarn will come w/a plastic knitting needle, if you prefer blue or purple lmk and I'll see what I can do), large or small holes, and shape (I have lots to choose from--pm me with themes, etc. you like and I'll tell you what I have available).

Hair bow holders
Wooden hairbow holder--$10 ppd and up depending on size and design. Can do anything that I can find a shape for at Joann's (letters, animals, etc.). Has 1-2 (depending on size of shape chosen) matching ribbons to hang clips from and ribbon or nail hole depending on design on the back to hang it by.

I can also do custom embellished letters/names.

All arts and craft material and toys should only be used under adult supervision. May contain small parts that are choking hazards to children under 3.

Prices include shipping (unless otherwise noted), DC and PP fees. Paypal only please (I am also happy to trade for items on my iso list). Smoke free, pet friendly home. As most items are made to order all sales are final. If you are not happy with your product please let me know so I can fix it. I am not a professional but I will not sell you anything that I myself wouldn't use or let my children use. I make and use all of these things for my own family and they work wonderfully for us but can not make any guarentees as to how they will work for others.

Please PM with all orders.

Please see my iso list. I LOVE to trade!!
~Christine~ Proud homeschooling SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11) Baby #3 due 6/15
ISO/IHA

Last edited by babydogs3; 09-10-2012 at 04:21 PM.
babydogs3 is online now   Reply With Quote