Old 08-24-2010, 09:16 AM   #21
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mitch and Heidi----

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxence View Post
Ya that's what I figured too Faith...Besides that they base it off of K attendance time...but you're right about them not being aloud to check in on us as teachers...I just think they are completely unrealistic about it...even at school I doubt they get more than 30 min of sit down learn time...
I was reading this morning on KSL that there are only about 500 families statewide homeschooling their children...At least that was how they implied it in the article about k-12...
My favorite part: The parent of a minor who attends a valid homeschool is solely responsible for (i) the selection of instructional materials and textbooks, (ii) the time, place, and method of instruction, and (iii) the evaluation of the home school instruction. Utah Code Ann. 53A-11-102(2)(c).
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote