View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:26 AM   #18
Aine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Temple/Belton/Killeen

AHA! I wish I had thought to come on DS before the class! I'm the one who was facilitating it

Gaia's Garden is on FaceBook here. So far, they don't have a sales website, but you can always message them on FB and ask what they have and whether they'll ship it. I can tell you for sure that they have Kissaluvs fitteds, Happy Heinys, Diaperaps print PUL covers, and Stacinator So Simple and Fleece covers, off the top of my head. Sadly, they are not going to carry cloth diapers anymore, so when their stock is gone, it's gone!

Gaia's is run by a homebirth midwife (a dear friend of mine)--they rent Medela breastpumps and sell lots of natural/wellness items. They hold lots of classes--including Tribal Bellydance and yoga. I am also a henna artist and Gaia's allows me workroom there. If you are on the natural/crunchy/AP spectrum at all, you should definitely make a trip to Copperas Cove and visit!

We will probably have another cloth diaper class/swap in the near-future, as there was a good deal of interest!

I am that radical hippie you've been warned about... Mama to FIVE awesome freethinkers.

Last edited by Aine; 08-28-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Aine is offline   Reply With Quote