View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #20
Salsa
Registered Users

Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

Good morning ladies! I'm still here too, keeping my fingers crossed that today's the day Angela's baby arrives. So excited for her!

Aubree - congrats again on Mila's arrival! I hope my labor is only 4 hours too!

Shannon - good to hear you are feeling great today. I slept really good last night so I'm doing much better than yesterday.

Amanda - good call on switching your appt around - you never know what's going on at this point in the pg sometimes.

Cova - I shaved my legs this weekend. I'm sure I'll have to do it again before I deliver but it was nice to get them cleaned up. Have a great night!

Hi Roberta and Danielle and those that I missed!

AFM - I have a dr appt today that I have to bring Sabrina and Quinn to b/c DH has class. Good thing my oldest is in school otherwise I'd have to bring all 3. Then Sabrina has her kindergarten assessment after lunch to make sure she's on target to start K next year. She had her pre-school open house last night and that starts for her next week. Gearing up to be a busy day at work, too, so I should get back to the grind.

Take care and I'll check back later for babies!
Karen
Salsa is offline   Reply With Quote