View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 AM   #9
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
Re: I guess I don't get it...

I do not put my children's names on the Internet nor any photos that show their full face and this is basically why — there are perverts who like to do bad things to children and it is very easy to find out who people are and where they live, and I realize that I cannot protect my children from everything but I don't want perverts getting that information from me. It is probably a far-fetched scenario but what if a person had my child's name and knew what they looked like and where they lived and just came and got them? Again not saying that it would be impossible for that to happen just from me not putting their name and photo on the Internet, but they are gonna have to work a little harder than that. I am not freaked out about someone getting sick pleasure from a photo of my child, as terrible as that is. I'm freaked out about someone getting sick pleasure from my child and a couple clicks on the Internet being all it takes to get their name, face, and location. I may be totally paranoid about this and it all might not make much sense but that's the way I see it.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote