View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #30
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Daily Chat ~ Wed Sept 8th

Dropping in for a sec-Got to drive out to WIC, go to the legal office here on base, then meet dh at 3:30 to take him to get a new ID. Then grocery shopping and the boys really need new shoes. I have been a horrible boardie, been lurking trying to keep up, and see what sweet new little ones are here It's just been a ridiculous week-still recovering from my mother's visit. Having some issues on the home-front as well so just doing so real "soul searching" on what I should do. I am just fed up with dh and am at a loss at what to do-so that's why I off to legal too see about legal separation. I have just gone on too long and don't know what else to do-first and foremost, I need to have this little guy-who is now nameless again-cause ya know what-dh always gets a say so on what the first name and both all the first names are all something for him-did I not carry them and give birth to them-am I not the one that does 95% of the care for them? So why can't I get a say so on a name for once. Anyways, time to try to take a shower and get ready to leave. I am so swollen-I have gained over 50 lbs-we I guess really 60lbs since I lost 10 and gained it right back in the 1st trimester. Carpel tunnel is not going away now during the day like it has been and yesterday at my appt I am surprise no one said anything about my swelling and BP-my BP was what it was when the decided to induce me with Joey. 138/85-not bad but should be better. Well sending good labor vibes to all those who are close! Hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there! I can't believe we are all so close Miss you mamas, again-I stink at keeping up, I know Talk to you all later!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote