Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mixed Emotions after Ultrasound...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristicat View Post
I don't understand WHY I feel this way?

It's definitely a girl baby and I was so sure we'd have a boy...

I don't like looking at girl things when I'm shopping. I don't relate well to most females in real life - I'm not the catty, petty, judgmental, perfect type. I prefer boy activities over girl ones. I like pink but my husband hates it so it doesn't help that he would prefer I not buy any pink and there is almost nothing for baby girls that doesn't have pink!

But I still never thought I'd feel so mixed about having a baby girl. I mean, I love our baby - no question. I just... thought she was a boy so I was all prepared for a boy and now I have no idea what to do because its a girl!

I just want to be happy though and I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm having a hard time with this.
I didn't read all the replies, so if I'm saying something that's already been said, sorry.

I have btdt. . . this is the 4th time LOL. I wanted to have a boy each time, thought I was having a boy each time, found out I was having a girl each time and had to go through that adjustment period in my head, adjusting to the idea of having another girl when I thought I was having a boy. I love my girls. I wouldn't trade any of them for a boy, but I'm sure next time I'm pg I'll go through the exact same thing because I've always wanted a boy. IDK why, probably because I have 3 sisters and just wanted to know what it was like to have a boy around. Anyways, I hope you adjust to the idea of having a girl. Oh, and FWIW, I don't like pink AT ALL. But I purple.