View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 10:41 PM   #8
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Fellow Home Birthers, how do you feel with EDD's approaching?

Big hugs mama! I know it will work out! I am going for a VBA2C as well. We are hoping in a few years to have another baby, and a HB. I am only going to the hossy for this one because I had so many complications before and dh is nervous about me staying home. Plus we recently moved and my house is a crazy zone so I would be too stressed doing it all here! I do plan to stay home as long as possible, though. Plus we are going to the hossy cause I just had a baby not even 18 months ago and had to have my appendix out a few months ago, while I was pregnant. Anyways, I totally feel your same emotions-I question if I can do this, if my body really knows how to birth vaginally, but then I have to remind myself why I ended up with c/s before-and both times it was from medical error/issues with the baby. I know I can do this, I was just never given a chance. I just get emotional because at the clinic I have to go to, I try to just see the MW but I have seen other dr's that love to voice their anti-VBAC attitude to me and go on and on about it-then I leave there all stressed out, doubting myself. Then I just talk to my doula, or even dh-who has been a pia lately for other reasons, but he is positive about my birth choices and knows I can do it. I know it's nerve racking, but you can do it, and it will be amazing mama!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote