View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 02:17 PM   #4
tamesis
Registered Users
seller

Re: Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 9/9!

I will also have to check out that book! I'm going to see if the library has it, (which I doubt, but it's worth checking), and then I may have to buy it. DH doesn't know what to do with me, i've bought so many books!

Heather, that's deffinately a great vet! WOW! so glad that you're back into Yoga and enjoying it. That's something i've always wanted to try....Not really sure why I haven't yet!

Alicia, that's rotten that they wouldn't take your card! Fingers crossed for you that you can work it all out, and get that crib asap!

AFM...I'm feeling a little better today about the OB situation. There's not much I can do about it, so I will work on acceptance and move on! Heck, with a hospital birth, I know there's no guarantee that my OB will be the one on call anyways! Also, I had an appt. yesterday with a doc. in town accepting new patients, and she will be mine and babe's family doc, so that's one less thing to think about! I've heard great things about her from the hospital. Lastly....they think Babe is head down!!! YIPEE!!!! the doc. palpated yesterday and is quite sure that he's head down, which is awesome, i've been so worried about this, because with my uterus being misshapen the longer it waits to turn, the less likely. So, natural birth it shall be! US tuesday should confirm positioning for us.