View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #8
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Dec. Bellies Daily Chat 9/9!

Pam- Good for you having a positive outlook on your OB situation! I've been there. I met the doctor that delivered my oldest (at 16 yo) and we had a scare that landed me in the ER and she was going to do an exam and I explained why I was nervous and she said well obviously you weren't too nervous or you wouldn't be pregnant... Yeah to see her walk in the room when it was time to push I about started crying.

Tabby- I hope your feeling better by now. Can't wait to see pictures!

Megan- You SOOOOO do not sound the least bit whiney! You are welcome to cry or vent to us (I'm assuming nobody else cares!) ANYTIME! I have no idea what it's like to have my DH deployed yet, but I know when it does happen there will be times I just want to talk to someone and I don't think you should have to worry about bringing anyone down! After all it is YOUR DH that is fighting for their freedom, and if they can't handle you saying you miss your DH then it kind of sucks to be them!

And I totally had no idea the exchanges were different either. It stinks that I can't use the card, but atleast the credit card is like 75% paid off now We have our refund check from my SUV that we traded in on the way and should be here by the weekend. We plan to use that to purchase anything she needs, and put the rest into savings.

afm- I got a load of blankets washed, and the living room pretty straightend up. I've gotta vaccum I haven't in 5 days now and you can certainly tell! I've been enjoying nap time, sitting watching my trash soaps drinking a chai latte. Now it's time to get up and do something!
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote