My Mood:
PRICES for Bra Conversions and Shipping

CONVERSION PRICES
1 bra - $5.75
2-4 bras - $5 each
5 bras - $4.50 each
6+ bras - $4.25 each

DISCOUNTS & EXTRAS
$0.50 off if you send me nursing clips (for example, cut off another old bra). This $0.50 off is good for each set of clips you send; however, you cannot send extra clips for an extra discount (meaning you can't send me 4 sets of clips and convert only 3 bras).

$0.50 EXTRA (per bra) for non-neutral color bras because I will use the more expensive clear clips and also will have to find matching ribbon. (This extra charge will not apply if you want black/white/tan instead; just let me know before you pay.) PLEASE NOTE that the elastic (which will be inside the bra) is ONLY available in black and white.

ADDITIONAL SERVICE OPTION
Taking in a bra - $3.00, or $2.50 with any nursing conversion. I can take in the band of your bra if you have lost weight, or if it has stretched out. (I will move the hooks & bars to a smaller size and stitch them back down for you.)

SHIPPING CHARGES
1 bra - $3.50 first class or $5.50 priority mail (with DC)
2 bras - $5.50 priority mail (with DC)
3-5 bras (up to 13 ounces) - $6.00 priority mail (with DC)
Over 5 bras/over 13 ounces - please PM me for shipping quote. Maximum shipping cost will be $10.50 for a medium FRB.

I will ship to Canada - please PM me for a shipping quote to Canada.

These flat shipping rates are for a polymailer or flat rate envelope (depending on the size and shape of your bras). If you prefer a box, please PM me for a shipping quote since boxes are more expensive to ship. My shipping rates cover actual postage and materials cost (printer ink, polymailer).

COLORS

These are the clasps I plan to stock and ribbon that I will consider to be neutral colors. (Extra $0.50 for clear clasps and for ribbon colors not pictured here because I will have to purchase those colors.)

sandy_dandy is offline   Reply With Quote