View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #3
sandy_dandy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
PAYMENT information and ORDERING your conversion

I will accept paypal. Please make sure your address on file with paypal is correct because I will print your shipping label through paypal and ship to your paypal address. You may ship to me before sending your payment; however, I will not return your bras until I receive the payment from you.

Please put a note somewhere in your package with your DS screen name and anything special about your order as a reminder to me of who you are. With all these extra bras in the house, it gets confusing!

All work is done in my non-smoking, 1-kitty home. (The kitty does not sew.)

Since I am a WOHM 4 days a week, I can't handle a huge volume of bras. For now, I will be taking one order per week. Please allow me 1-2 weeks to finish your conversions. I will try to go faster, but I do have a job, a DH, and a very active DS, so I don't want to make promises about my speed.

PM me with interest... thanks for looking!!!

AVAILABLE DATES (date you would ship to me) as of 7-9-11:

7-1-11: proudsahmof4
7-8-11: -closed-
7-15-11: eeoze1
7-22-11: -closed-
7-29-11:
8-5-11: -closed-
8-12-11:
8-19-11: -closed-
8-26-11:

I will try to update this list as the slots fill up. Will post later with new openings. If it's not updated, just PM me. I often check this site on my phone and can't scroll down far enough to edit this post, but I do answer PMs!

Bras currently in progress as of 7-9-11:
Received package this week from proudsahmof4 (was shipped late). Hoping to finish tomorrow... we'll see!

Thanks for your support, ladies!!!

Last edited by sandy_dandy; 07-09-2011 at 10:15 PM. Reason: updated openings/progress
sandy_dandy is offline   Reply With Quote