Old 06-18-2006, 07:33 PM   #22
negrapy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you were NIP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancifulFanny
I'm one of those that would prefer that people not say anything to me. It's not supposed to be a big deal so I prefer that it be handled with nonchalance. I was also very private about it and uncomfortable NIP and avoided it most of the time. DS was a fussy nurser and would flail and move around so have the time I was simply exposing myself - and this was whether we were out or at home. He seems to equate eating with exercise.

One of the few times I wore him in a sling anywhere someone told me I shouldn't do that, that it was bad for my back. I told her, I didn't think I'd asked for her opinion and walked off. I mean seriously folks...BITE ME! If you don't have anything nice to say...shut the hell up!
Hi Maryann
I'm glad to know I don't have the only one who thinks eating is a time to excerise. At least I know I'll never be afraid he is going to get cramps from swimming after eating the way he "swims" while he eats now LOL
I'm kinda with you... I don't mind a nice smile but I guess I kinda prefer just when nobody really notices
of course that is getting more and more difficult