View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
TiffanyAnn
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Who does or has dyed your hair while pregnant?

So...I only have about a month left in this, my second, pregnancy. I generally like to get hilights done in my hair, but it is more expensive and so I don't go very often....so sometimes to spruce up my look I'll dye it a little darker instead (I have naturally med. brown hair) since I can do that at home for super cheap. Well, I've purposely not dyed my hair anytime while pregnant with DD or this time (hilighting doesn't go in the roots, whereas dyeing does).
Unfortunately we are not going to be able to afford for me to get my hair done before baby or anytime really soon after, like I had wanted, but I really need to do something with my hair! I know it's not a "proven" risk to dye your hair while pregnant, and there are people that do it. What do you all think? I definitely would NOT do it during the first trimester, but do you think since I'm in my last month I should just do it? I could do it for super cheap myself.

TiffanyAnn is offline   Reply With Quote