View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #45
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May 2010 DDC

I've caught Matthew watching tv, too. He loves music. I turned on Enya the other day when he was being fussy and he calmed down enough to fall asleep. He seems to like Veggie Tales, maybe because it's got a lot of songs in it? We've got a play arch that we put him under sometimes. I love that he's old enough to use it! It's so much fun watching him play. This morning Adam got a big blanket out (because it's *too cold*) but then put Matthew on it and dragged him around the living room. It surprised Matthew at first, but he enjoyed it. Oh, and I love having *conversations* with Matthew. DH thinks it's hilarious, but probably because Matthew won't talk to him like he does with me.

OT-- My 6-year old recently started staying dry during the night. But he replaced that bad habit with another one... sleepwalking. Last week, I heard him crying around 10, I was still awake, so I got up to investigate. I calmed him down and he got up and started cleaning his room!! It was so funny, he picked up a big armload of toys and took them in the bathroom and acted like he was going to put them in the sink, but then changed his mind and dropped them in a toy box. Then he went and picked up more toys and put them in the toy box. Now, when I ask him to clean up his room, he says, "Okay, I'll go to sleep."