View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 08:36 AM   #29
CharmedMama
Registered Users
Formerly: a*b*ss
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Dollar Tree Pregnancy Test - False Pos./Evap Line?

I went to Wal-mart yesterday afternoon after you gals suggested using an Equate. Well, this is what I got!

I think we can say for certain we are expecting our 3rd! I did call my Midwife yesterday to tell her about the situation, so she wants me to come in today to get a blood test.

Thank you all for your input and help...and the congrats! :] I am still a bit overwhelmed. I have a DS who turned 2 in June and a DD who just turned 1 on the 15th. They are 15.5 months apart. This one should be due in mid-May, so this will put 20 months between my DD and this baby. I am nervous! We had said we would start TTC again when our DD turned 1, but then due to financial situations, we decided to delay. Well, it seemed it happened anyway! I am happy, but just hoping all things will work out. We have to save up some cash to get a van now and plus save $2,000 for a hospital deductible. So, yea, I am just trying to figure out how it is even possible for all that to happen, but wanting it to so I can just enjoy this pregnancy. Sorry for all the rambling! I guess I needed to release some things.