View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #18
mommyfrog
Registered Users

Re: Fifth Disease and pregnancy Q

Thank you for sharing that. I'm very sorry for your loss too. Everyone who has lost a baby for any reason. It's heartbreaking. I jsut wonder why it's not more widely known that it can harm the baby if you get it when you are pregnant. This was my 8th pregnancy and I'd never heard of that. Neither has anyone else I know. If I had known then what I know now, I would have went straight to my dr when the neighbor girl came down with it. She's friends with my oldest and over at my house all the time. My oldest got it as well as her boyfriend, my nieces and now my two year old. They've been passing it around for about 2.5 months. My younger sister is pregnant too but is doing fine, thank goodness. I was one of 8 so you'd think I would have had it some time in childhood, but no, and neither had my older sister. She had it a little over a year ago.
Jeanie, wife of Paul, mommy of Aurora-20 and married (5/23/94), Oliver-18 (12/27/95), Simon-15 (9/11/98), Savannah-14 (4/9/00), Harrison-11 (2/26/03), Genevieve-9 (2/24/05), and Sebastian-6 (4/24/08), Precious Baby Girl (lost 8/10), Magnus-(4/26/14)
mommyfrog is offline   Reply With Quote