BabySnickerdoodles
Registered Users
Formerly: Generalsgirl08
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: not sure where I belong

I am gonna be NO help to you at all

I had the EXACT same thing happen with my last baby. I had one day of light spotting, and assumed it was my period, being spastic. It happened on September 19th.
If that HAD been inplantation, Micah would have been due June 5th.
If that had been my last "period", Micah would have been due June 26th.
Of the ultrasounds they gave me, one said June 29th (at 18 weeks), one said July 3rd (at 28 weeks), and the last one said July 2nd (at 35 weeks).
Guess when he was born? July 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I don't know WHAT to tell ya. Yours could be implantation, it could've been a mini period, or it could be your body wacking out like mine did, lol!
My second baby was over a week due when we naturally induced, so I am actually more convinced that I did have a mini period, and then my next ovulation was delayed a week, so my US due date of July 3rd was correct...but my body likes to cook babies a little longer in the oven, and so I was a week overdue.

I hope yours is easier to figure out!! I hadn't had regular cycles at that time actually...so if yours have been regular for awhile and you have 28 day cycles, I would really think that it was implantation, and you are due May 11th, 2011!
If it was your last period and you actually got pregnant on your next ovulatory cycle, your due date will be June 1st!
Ready to Shop for Woolies? Check out Baby Snickerdoodles on Hyena Cart
BabySnickerdoodles is offline   Reply With Quote