10-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Join Date: Dec 2007
Re: new ISO/IHA
I need an alice in wonderland costume for my dd (3) for a halloween party we are having on the 30th. Any chance you would have time to make one and any chance you be interested in trading for anything listed below?
Originally Posted by leighi123
My ISO list!
NO characters of any kind on anything, prefer GN for everything, but open to both ‘boy and girl’ stuff. Ds and I are both allergic to smoke, so need stuff from a smoke free home!
I REALLY REALLY prefer trades for all of this stuff!
- regular stuffing/batting - couple of bags of polyfil
- doll making needle and curved needles -set of curved needles
- flesh toned knit fabrics, any size - organic cotton jersey
- boy/gn knit fabrics, any size, esp prints - numerous can take pics if interested- PUL, any amount/colors - mint green and brown
- Fleece (prefer 1yd cuts but can use anything) - several colors/prints
- Bottomweight fabric, solid colors, prefer yardage - natural color and brown- buttons and other sewing notions (elastic, bias tape, velcro, etc)- Household stuff:
- fun cookie cutters (prefer metal ones) - brand new set of xmas cutters
- board games (not candyland hungry hungry hippo - chutes/ladders - reg & super hero version, memory- handmade dolls and doll accessories - 3 kathe kruse dolls-
- stickers (no characters)
- kids scissors (kind with one ‘hole’ bigger than the other)
-mother to ER (07/07), ET (10/09), EM (05/13) & wife to Carter
Get $30 off your first order at Gilt.com