View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #14
JoelleB
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: RnG? Natureclean? Soapnuts?

I seem to be having the same issues as you but i started my dipes out with RnG classic and i have hard water... it didn't hurt my dipes but i never fully felt they were really really clean.. they always had a weird smell to them.. not horrible just weird.. so i decided to experiment and switched to country save, hoping to save myself a couple bucks.. well i feel like that was a REALLY REALLY big mistake.. My dipes smell horrible and they repell water now.. i am in the midst of a total strip process with ALL of my stash! I'm afraid my well is going to dry up with this one! I can't even use dawn.. (Im allergic) So i have done numerous hot washes with my palmolive and we shall see how it works out.. I have heard just regular tide HE works wonderfully with dipes from several people.. not the f&c kind though.. I think i will be switching back to RnG Hard Rock this time! we shall see if that works better.. I didn't want to have to switch back because it is rather expensive but ya gotta do what ya gotta do! I hope this helps a little???