View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:27 PM   #3
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NOt a premie but a 7 day NICU baby

I too have been through what you are feeling emotionally. I never felt this way until after giving birth to my 4th at 36 weeks. He was an unexpected pregnancy, we moved the day after I gave birth, and he too had some issues right after giving birth. This ended up being all too much for me.

I ended up not being able to cope through the day. I suffered high anxiety, and cried over 40 times a day. I tried to go to church, but it was too much for me, and I had to go where there was no people. I shuttered myself from public, and it was awful. I couldn't even make it through a phone call to anyone without getting emotional.

I had to text my concerns to my midwife. She suggested B complex. It helped, but only a tiny bit. I ended up taking zoloft and it helped my anxiety big time! I'm still fighting my depression and it's been 6 months since I had him. I take it one day at a time. I was diagnosed with ppd.

If you need someone to talk to, you can send me a message privatly. I'm sorry you are going through this.

Last edited by crunchymamaNY; 10-25-2010 at 12:28 PM.
crunchymamaNY is offline   Reply With Quote