View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:19 PM   #4
elioraimmanuel
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NOt a premie but a 7 day NICU baby

Oh, Emily! Praise God that He protected you from the entire shock and knowledge of what was taking place. Praise God He's brought your LO back to your arms!

You are being attacked by Satan! You may also be experiencing PPD. Please seek help. Please have the elders of your church pray over you.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Proverbs 29:25
Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.

Jeremiah 1:8
Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD.

1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Psalm 34:7
The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them.

Psalm 34:4
I sought the LORD, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.

Isaiah 41:10
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 Timothy 1:7
For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

If you'd be interested in my PPD story, please look here. It's in post #13. LMK if there's anything I can do.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...=837992&page=2