View Single Post
Old 10-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #10
issybissy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: "but HOW did daddy put the baby in your tummy?"

my son asks this too, he is 3.5 and he also said he is married to me! lol. i think its cute that he thinks we are married...i also tell him that i am mommy and dadddy is daddy. ds is just our baby and he was in my "tummy", just like his little sister was. (he knows she was in my tummy because he saw me pregnant, but he doesnt think he was in there lol!)
anyhow, when he asked how she got in my tummy, i told him that God put her in there and when she is big enough, she will come out. if she is too tiny that i cant protect her. while dd was in my tummy, God was protecting her from the outside sun and rain.

i know its not too good of an explanation, but i really didnt need him talking about testes and penis's at the next family gathering (its kind of taboo to talk about in public in our extended fam, lol...so everyone may be appalled!) anyhow, he def talked about dd in my tummy to m y family...he went on and on about god protecting her and everything! imagine if i had told him the real story!