View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:25 AM   #12
joy7s
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Zephaniah's unexpected hospital birth..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyshanti View Post
congrats on baby
whoohoo
sorry but just wondering mw didnt come cuz she was sick? no back-up mw?
yeah there are only two in the practice.. I knew it could end up like that.. I guess usually only one is on call b/c they are on call so much. Actually my old mw is usually on call for them but she was on vacation. ( i loved my old mw only left the practice b/c I wanted a hb)

I do think that if we would've been at home I prob would've ended up at the hosp anyway b/c he just wasn't coming out.. of course I may have been more relaxed and able to get him out at home?? Guess I'll never know

Quote:
Originally Posted by howmanykids View Post
Congrats! Its hard givingup the birth you had planned! I'm still a littleupset at how mine turned out 6 weeks later ! glad you are all ok, and the same thing happened with my cousin and the epidural...she needed it to allow her body torelax...you did the right thing!

Thanks so much for the encouaragment. I agree it is really hard when what you wanted didn't happen. I am still morning and I hope you are able to do the same. My one friend told me it's okay to be happy and sad and I'm so glad she said that.
Spring Joy Jesus following,cding, extended bfing,tandem nursing (again!) , homeschooling, mama milk donating, semi crunchy and green mama. Unemployed ped RN married to my one and only n asl Terp since 2/16/00
my three princesses: a (6/26/04) s (9/15/06) and Z (8/5/08)
and little man Z (11/12/10)
joy7s is offline   Reply With Quote