myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: maggie gyllenhaal

Quote:
Originally Posted by calideedle View Post
Humm, I know I see that much boob & MORE at the mall & on tv But since she is BFing, gotta cover that puppy up

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileysMama View Post
That's so awesome! What a wonderful pic.
i totally agree...i think it's beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by bean3 View Post
I don't watch TV, and I don't go to the mall. I'm trying to teach my kids overall discretion and respect for their bodies and those of others. It is just extra skin, as we call it in our family, but we don't TRY to show it and we do not TRY to see it when it is unnecessary. Modesty does go a long way all around.
just WOW. she was feeding her baby not traipsing around in a nipple cover. i think it's great that you're trying to teach your children modesty and all. but you're also being kind of disrespectful of others in saying they're not respecting their own bodies for NIP w/o covering up everything. personally now that brighton is older and doesn't appreciate a blanket on his head that much of my boob may show while i'm NIP. if it's just extra skin as you say what is the big deal? what is youre problem with it? that statement is kind of hypocritical IMHO. again like i said...i think what you're trying to teach your children is wonderful....but do it while teaching them not to be so judgemental.....

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote