myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: maggie gyllenhaal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommypatton521 View Post
I don't know who said it was hypocritical but I def. didn't think so. I just wish more nursing mom's would have a more understanding view...but obviously not. Just b/c your child was a sling rider which is fine and I tried to do that as well and she did not go for it. My child I admit was very demanding and not easily "encouraged" to do all things comfortable for me at the time. So I was forced to feed her in the car, which most of the time was fine...but at the same time I wished the world would lighten up. I know with my next child I will be NIP no matter how they eat.
i'm the one that said it was hypocritical b/c she was saying that in her house boobs are just "extra skin" but that she thinks they should be covered up b/c she's teaching her children to be respectful and discreet. i think when you're teaching your children to be respectful of their bodies that you should teach them respect for a bfing mom whether she's feeding at hom or NIP HOWEVER b/c they're doing what the respected human body is made for. respect goes past the human body and onto other people......

i'm tired and i don't know if that made sense or not...hopefully it did

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote