05-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: We are located in central Michigan
Re: New meals out of leftovers
Oh man you can do this with lots of stuff. Here are some examples.
2. BBQ Beef
3. BBQ Beef cups - put biscuits in a muffin pan, 1 in each hole, then push up the sides till it makes a little "cup". Then add in your meat and even top with cheese if you'd like.
1. Roasted Chicken and Vegetables - I do mine in the crockpot.
2. Use some of the chicken for sandwiches - cold.
3. Use the rest of the chicken after it's been boned, and veggies and make a soup. Just put water in a pot with some Knorr (the best) chicken bouillion and add the veggies and chicken. You can also add all kinds of spices like rosemary, oregano, thyme, etc... as well as other veggies, onions and/or noodles. If you like it thicker like a stew, just mix some water and flour or cornstarch till you get a thicker paste, then pour in and stir till it's thick. Yummy!
2. Again cold meatloaf sandwiches MMMMMM (or hot).
3. Break up leftover meat and use for meat in a baked spaghetti or something of the like.
1. Prime rib or any kind of nice beef make by itself the first time.
2. Use leftovers for stroganoff over noodles.
Hope that helps a little
Come visit my blog or my website for thrifty ideas, remedies, recipes and more.