View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:56 PM   #529
dressagemom
Registered Users
seller

Re: calling Michigan Mamas :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickadee & Me View Post
Attention West Michigan Mamas! There is a great trunk show tomorrow for cloth diaper users put on by WAHM's. See below for more details, or click HERE to follow a link to the Facebook Event page to mark yourself as attending and read more comments.
__________________________________________________ _____________

"Handmade Holiday" Trunk Show

Time: Thursday, December 16 6:00pm - 9:00pm

Location: Bootyful Baby Boutique (Ashley's home), 7275 Bittersweet Court, Allendale, MI

Created By: Bootyful Baby Boutique

I am hosting a "Handmade Holiday" trunk show with other fabulous West Michigan WAHMs. It is an open house with no sales pitches or pressure to buy, just LOTS of boutique-quality handmade items for women, babies and children - and refreshments. So excited to have Lil Creations Bowtique, OrganicMamas.etsy.com, yellow horse art studio, NaturallyAdorable, Cindy's Suds and The Peapack Mitten Company, Chickadee & Me and Dandelion Dust participate!

That sounds like fun! I wish I could make it.

RE: the Greenhouse. I have a good friend who used their midwives for at least two births. She loved them, and would have used them again, except she was risked out. It was too far for me, otherwise I would probably have considered it.
dressagemom is offline   Reply With Quote