View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 05:52 PM   #35
flmamao2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Faint positive at 17 DPO, what do you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raen View Post
Hi ladies, I'm back again, although hopefully no one remembers me because everyone has moved on with successful pregnancies! Anyway, a brief history, I seem to be able to get pregnant relatively easily, but can't seem to make it past the first trimester. I've had three losses in the past year, and don't have any kids.

But, with my previous pregnancies, I've always gotten BFPs at 12 DPO on the same brand of internet cheapies I'm using now. This month, I was so sick of the whole TTC thing that I didn't test until I was actually late (novel idea) and at 17 DPO, yesterday, I was quite surprised to find a faint line. I also usually have sore boobs around 6DPO, but didn't have that until I was finally late this month.

Anyway, here's yesterday's test.

So, obviously positive, but much lighter than I'd expect at 17DPO. I tested again this morning, of course, and I guess it might be a little darker, but not much.

So basically, I'm going crazy and just wanted to tell someone, because with my history, this is not going to be public news for a while, if ever.

My midwife did get me some progesterone suppositories, so I'm doing that and hopefully it will lead to better outcomes, like an actual baby.

Anyone get light positives after their period was due and it worked out?

Thanks for listening.
Question for you...was the original pic fmu?