View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 10:04 AM   #7
AnnaG01
Registered Users
seller

Re: 32 weeks and wondering If Iam all alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendow View Post
Oh I hear ya mama This pregnancy has been pretty much awful. I try not to complain too much cause I'm very thankful for this little blessing but it's been worse than all my other pregnancies combined (this is 5th preg, I lost one). I have too much fluid and the baby appears to be really big so I'm pretty big already. And I'm 5'2 (115lbs prior to pregnancy) so there is just no place for anything to go but out. Baby is also sitting low. I've always gained around 25lbs with each baby before and my babies were 8-8 1/2 pounds. This time, I have already gained the 25 lbs and I still have 2.5 months to go All I can think, is the extra fluid is really heavy...least I hope all that weight is just fluid!
I am a similar build as you...I am 5'2 and 105lbs prepregnancy and I have already gained 25 lbs...I have started keeping a food diary 4 days ago and counting calories- not like a diet pregnancy but making sure I am not eating well over what I should...it is helping hold me accountable!
Riley (6), Skyler (4) , Payton (2) & our new baby Quinn Mackenzie My Blog
AnnaG01 is offline   Reply With Quote