View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 11:33 AM   #1
luv2clothbabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Cloth Nursing Pads? Ideas Please!!

I am Due in March 2011 with my second child and am very interested in using cloth breastpads. With my first i used the Lansinoh disposable pads and absolutely loved them! They were comfortable to wear, never stuck, and absorbed very well. I had tried some other brands and nothing worked quite as well. But...disposable pads are just another expense and since I've switched to the cloth diapering world, thought I'd check out the cloth nursing pads too.

I would like to find something that is fairly absorbent, soft, and does NOT stick. I have read some other posts about their pads sticking and painful to take off. Is this only with cotton or flannel? I am very interested in the Bamboo pads, does bamboo velour not stick? Not that interested in wool though, I have very sensitive skin.

Please comment on your experiences, preferences or spam me! I like what I've heard about the megaroos pads...

Also I use Lansinoh lanolin quite a bit in the beginning... can you use this with cloth pads or would it be better to use disposable for a while then switch to cloth when things are all going well??

Thanks in advance!!
luv2clothbabies is offline   Reply With Quote