View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
christen
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Flat fold tutorials - consolidated (SUPER pic heavy)

First of all, I'm no expert but I love tutorials so I am trying to consolidate them, not links to them but the actual pics and everything! If you know of another one, please post a link to it here or PM it to me and I'll add it to this first post so all of them will be in the same place. If you have something else that would be helpful to contribute, like great tips for new flat users, please post those as well. TIA!

If you would like to add pics of your children in flats that would be greatly appreciated. Please let us know what kind of flat you are using including the material, the fold you used and the age/weight of the child for reference. AND don't forget to post a tip for using flats for new flat users.

For pics of flats on babies: Flats Picture Thread

Here is a link to the Terry Square Tutorial page on The Nappy Lady's website. I found it VERY helpful when I first started but I also know that sometimes pics are easier. If you scroll to the bottom of her page, there is also a diagram on how to do the fold. There are also a TON of videos on youtube but this site has all of them in one! These are just the links for flats but she has info on using prefolds (and alot of other things) as well.

The Nappy Lady's Terry Square Folds Tutorial
The Nappy Lady's Pad Folds - she has different version for boys and girls, these are for just pad folding and laying in a cover.

Last edited by christen; 01-19-2011 at 11:59 AM.
christen is offline   Reply With Quote