View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:45 PM   #103
BabyD'sMommy
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC while BFing GRADS & Greats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristina View Post
I never posted on the other thread but I hope it's okay that i post here....

My name is Kristina - We found out we're expecting #3 this morning. My EDD is September 29th. I am still nursing Sawyer, he is almost 19months (/6/29/09)

Sawyer is a total boobaholic , so I'm hoping it takes awhile for my milk to change over. I didn't BF my first son this long so I have no experience with nursing while pregnant and I'm just trying to educate myself. We're not doing cow's milk over here yet...since he nurses so much still. So I'm wondering if I need to start introducing another type of milk so that we can easily transition once my milk goes? My first doc appointment is scheduled for the 31st

Glad to get to know you all and be able to join in
Welcome! My DD was born one day before Sawyer (6/28/09). I got pregnant when she was 9 months and nursed throughout the pregnancy. I had a good stretch of time where I had little to no milk (I think this started around 16-20wks of pregnancy), but she would dry nurse. I never transitioned her to another form of milk...not that I didn't try, but she just wouldn't take it. Like the pp, my DD only likes mommy's milk and it has to be from the tap. I am okay with that though because I know she gets enough fat, protein, and calcium from other sources. She is now almost 19 months and still won't drink cows milk. Now that I have had my DS (a week ago) my milk is back in and DD is LOVING it!! Good luck nursing through your pregnancy!

Last edited by BabyD'sMommy; 01-22-2011 at 02:47 PM.
BabyD'sMommy is offline   Reply With Quote