View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 09:48 AM   #108
kbjohnsonfam
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC while BFing GRADS & Greats!!!

Hey Mamas.... Long time no talk! I have been pretty calm on the Diaperswapper front, I have been so sick! We are 13 weeks along and the morning sickness is still raging! I was still nursing ds (15 months) when we got preggo, and I think we are officially done. Its been about a week since he had one last go around on each boob. At about 10 weeks I noticed my supply dropping, and he would look at me funny during booby time, so I think it was starting to taste different too.

The transition went well. I was hoping to wean sometime during the pregnancy and I was sure that this kid was going to nurse til he was 10. He was a boob addict. But he has been great. He hasn't even asked in the last week. We got to the point where I couldn't sit there long enough to not throw up, and he was dry sucking so hard because he wanted more. He also wouldn't go to sleep unless he was nursed completely asleep, and since there wasn't much there, he wasn't going to sleep and then it became a huge fight. So all in all, I think we are both content.

I hope everyone else is doing well, and for all your mamas that are preggo with the dry suckers... so sorry. I feel you on that one.