View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2010 Babies- Checking In!

How big is your LO now, and how big was he/she at birth? Elias had his 6 month checkup last week (at 6.5 months old) and he now weighs 19lbs 4oz and is 27in long. He was 5lbs 13oz and 18in at birth.
Have they met any big milestones and when? The only milestone Elias has mastered is the use of his hands. He loves to chew on his hands, play with toys in his exersaucer, and pull his sisters' hair. He has yet to roll over or be able to sit up (even with minimal assistance) and will be starting physical therapy this week.
Planning any other LOs in the future? As much as I said I was done in the beginning, I am ready for another LO already. I just had to process everything I went through (bedrest, hospital birth, preemie newborn, colicy/refluxy baby). Now that it is in the past I am hoping it won't be relived, and in order to try and insure the best chances of having a homebirth again, I am going to wait a few more months before actually TTC. I need to have my gallbladder removed, and hopefully lose around 40-60lbs. I'm aiming to be TTC by July (when Elias is 12 months old).
Have a recent picture you'd like to share? We got Elias' 6 month photos done a couple of weeks ago and this was our favorite one:
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote