Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How do they make any $$?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupernovaLA View Post
lol how did this get to be a debate?! I wasn't really expecting to make tons of money, it was just that I need to sell my smaller dipes in order to afford the larger ones... problem is, if I make .75 per dipe, I am in bad shape.

Anyway, thanks for the advice regarding Paypal and postage. By the way, what is "dc?"
DC is delivery confirmation, and mandatory when selling on DS. Plus, it will protect you in the event you end up with a shady buyer (which I truly hope never happens)

I agree with you that you should make more than .75 per diaper if the goal is to fund a new stash, BUT I like to buy from the mamas who sell practically FFS. I use my diapers til they are nearly dead. When DS2 potty trains in the next few months, I will be selling his stash for practically nothing.

If your diapers are in excellent condition AND you are smart about shipping, you'll make a few bucks or more (depending on the brand) to go toward the new ones
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote