View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
Bright_Life_Toys
Registered Users
Formerly: Jwugrad
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bright Life Toys - OBV Dragon Stocking @ Kings of the Castle!

OBV Elephants - $25

Your little one is sure to enjoy snuggling with these cuddly elephants! Each elephant stands 14" high and is 11" across ear to ear.

These make the perfect new baby gift - they are large enough for babies and older children alike to snuggle! This elephant is crafted from organic bamboo velour that I hand dyed using professional grade dyes. Colors vary on available stock.

Elephants are stuffed with polyfil for ease of cleaning. Machine wash on gentle, dry on normal setting.

Bit of Whimsy doll design.

Stuffed Easter Eggs - set of 6 - $18

These fun fabric eggs will make an exciting addition to your child's Easter basket! Use them in place of the standard plastic eggs for your Easter Egg Hunt! Each egg measures 3" long and is crafted from high quality designer cotton fabric and is stuffed with polyfil.

NEW

Stuffed Monkey - $28

If I had a million dollars, I'd buy you a monkey! Haven't you always wanted a monKEY?! (The Bare Naked Ladies has been my sewing music choice of late.) This funky monkey would love to swing into your child's heart!

He stands 16" when standing on his feet, or 8" when sitting like a nicely behaved monkey. (He cannot stand alone - he needs human help!)

He is crafted from brown and camel anti-pill fleece and is stuffed with polyfil, making him easy to clean and easy to love! All facial features are hand embroidered.

Stuffed Pig - $20

Oink oink! This little piggy would love to wee wee wee all the way to your house!

Crafted from pink anti-pill fleece, this piggy is built to be loved and easily cleaned. He is stuffed with polyfil and all features are embroidered by hand. Hooves are filled with polypellets.

He measures 8.5 inches long when sprawled out. He'd look adorable in your child's Easter basket!

Stuffed Duck - $22

Quack quack!

This adorable little ducky is made from yellow and orange antipill fleece and is stuffed with polyfil and polypellets. He's made to be easily loved and easily cleaned!

He measures 8.5" tall. He'd be perfect in your child's Easter basket!

Sensory Snake - $25

This sensory serpent measures a huge 4 and a half FEET long (not counting his tongue)! He is crafted from a combination of minkee and antipill fleece for easy loving and easy cleaning! His tongue is pink wool blend felt, and he's stuffed with polyfil.

His eyes are hand embroidered in black.

NEW - Frog - $20

Unicorns -

Dragons -

Last edited by Bright_Life_Toys; 06-21-2011 at 06:49 AM.
Bright_Life_Toys is offline   Reply With Quote