View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 05:25 AM   #3
Mama4Ways
Registered Users

Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 1st!

Jules--YAY on dates with dh! That's always a perk! I hear you on moving. Bad moods suck, but arent unusual, so hopefully the doc can help.

Luv--YAY on used strollers and lazy mornings!

AOTD-I tend to clean or move stuff around. This year it will be just packing and Im already looking forward to having a stack of boxes ready to go. I really need to get on that. LOL

AFM--I need to get boxes and do the last push here to get everything out of here and I just cant seem to get around to getting them. I may just end up buying some and having them delivered and calling it good. I also need to decide on my next knitting and/or sewing project and might dive into doing the NB-3mo wardrobe for baby if I can decide on what to do and see if I have patterns for it all. Ugh. It seems too much to think about!