View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 08:22 AM   #6
SchatziB
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: May Flowers Chat Feb 1st!

I'm with you gals as well on pulling the house together. We also move every two or three years so unless I get cracking right away I don't feel very invested in it when a move is already looming. DH has been a champ and so much in this house needs to be painted just so it shows better when we are ready to rent it. But the goofball really wants one of his man rooms downstairs to be his football room.... and paint it Viking Purple. ???? Its a nice room with a pool table, extra fridge a corner table and lots of space which will all be a big draw but all anyone will remember is everything below the chair rail is concord grape! The 1100 sq feet downstairs was all lilac orginally and this is the last room. I don't see how he doesnt catch that the level of offended he was by the very light purple is how most people will feel about his purple

Question~ I knit too. Snuggling up on the couch with a cup of warm something and seeing progress on my project helps it feel cozy and not dreary. A good girlfriend to gab with at the same time tops it off, especially if she brings over her kids and they all head off to the playrooms

:wave2: <-This wave is for you.
SchatziB is offline   Reply With Quote