View Single Post
Old 02-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #15
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: JuneBugs - Valentine's Chat Thread! (February)

Happy February mama's!!!

Shannon, Love that carrier!! I too want to know if you have tried it on your back and if it is comfy. I am having problems with my BBII and back carrying. I am so sorry Addi isn't well I hope she gets better quickly for you! That's awesome that you can take her to the EMT classes with you.

Jul, that high chair looks awesome!! Love the Red and the fact that you can just take it out and hose it down! $20.00 is a steal I want to get some burp clothes/flats from Ikea but haven't made it down there yet. I love K's crazy hair

Jessica I hope you have an awesome visit with your parents. How exciting. When was it you saw them last?

AFM: Well, Livia is still sick I am getting ready to take her in. Poor dear actually gets excited to see the blue aspirator and that is just wrong!! I have had a really stiff neck for the last 3 days so haven't fiddled with the carrier.

No school here for the last 2 days and no school tomorrow either. The streets are covered in a thick layer of Ice and we just aren't equipped to deal with it here in TX. It has been so cold too. I hate cold. That is why we moved to TX well part of the reason anyways!

I am getting really excited about opening my store soon! I am waiting on our tax return to order my inventory. This has been a dream of mine for a long time
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote