View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 06:16 AM   #4
mrseum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Frustrated, upset, selfish. Emotional VBAC hopeful's thoughts

aww mama, I feel you. DS1 was sunny side up, and at an angle. I labored w/him for only 18 hours, but I pushed for 4. They finally had an OB come in and try to turn him. (once w/out drugs!! UUGH!) after that I got the epi and she made 2 more attempts. My stubborn boy kept going back. So, after that I wound up w/a c/s because they said there was nothing else that could really be done.
I'm planning to have a VBAC w/my midwives again at the hospital; they see no reason why I can't.
One thing that has helped me through the whole thing (if you're religious) is that it's God's providence. Whatever is meant to be will be, it is what He has planned. Things that He plan may not be what WE plan, but there is a reason for it. We may not understand it at the time, and we may not understand it later, but there is a reason.
Thankfully because of this I have basically no regret. I'm truely hoping for my VBAC, and will give it my all, just like I did the first time. But; if it doesn't go the way that I want, it's ok.
good luck mama!
E-2.1.14
mrseum is offline   Reply With Quote