View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #20
~happy2Bamommy~
Four things come not back: The spoken word; the sped arrow; the past life; and the neglected opportunity.
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Uh, why did this change? Body of pm's not showing in notification emails

I will report this thread so this can be looked into.

I wasn't aware of the change but it very well could have gone into place due to a handful of women this week saying they weren't aware of an issue when all three were getting pm's sent to their email. I can see how having to log on to DS would at least ensure to parties having an issue and team members, that the person did indeed get the message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajewels View Post
I could see how it could be a positive thing though. People will actually have to log into DS to read their messages, then they can't pull the "I was busy with life and didn't get the message!" card when they read in an email that a transaction has gone south and they are trying to avoid an unhappy buyer/seller...... just a thought.
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbraymom View Post
If they are scamming, not getting the body of a pm isn't going to motivate them to check their pm's.
Probably not but even most scammers are pretty curious to know what is being said to them or about them. It's something that we just can't help as women