seller
seller

My Mood:
IHA: Wii, Wii Games, Boyish Fitteds, Covers, Pockets,

ISO:
Boy or GN for everything!!
PP of course!
We LOVE superheros and Mickey Mouse!!!
Fitteds (New or EUC one size with snaps, try me on anything)
Goodmama Fitteds (New or EUC)
Goodmama.Goodnights (New or EUC)
SBish Large w/ Snaps (New or EUC)
BG Elementals (New or EEUC)
Wool Dryer Balls
Kitchen Wet Bag
2T T-Shirts (expecially wahm but try me on anything)
T-Shirt Blanks (2T)
Size 5 Baby Shoes
Diaper Bag (I'm picky but try me!)
Pail Liner (New)
Woven Wrap
Wool Yarn!! In particular (try me on any base):
MM Blue Goblin
MM Dragon's Lair
FR M&M
NT Iced Giraffes
DH Sawyer
CW Run, Fox, Run
FR Seattle Street Puddle
FR Silver Lining
NT Ancient Grove
MM Wooldans in the Spring
MM Noellaig
MM Elements
MM Goblin
MM Coastal Sunset

I also will do some YYMN for a very reasonable price/trade. Love to trade for knitting!!!

IHA:

I have a Wii I want to get rid of!!! $130ppd
It's in EEEUC...we hardly ever used it which is why we want to get rid of it.
Comes with:
Wii System & all cords
2 Controlers
2 Nunchucks
Wii Sports

Also have games for the Wii:
Obscure $15ppd
Mad World $8ppd
Prince of Persia $15ppd
Rival Swords $13ppd
Resident Evil 4 $15ppd TRADED
Harvy Birdman $10ppd
Wii Fit w/ Wii Balance Board $50ppd
New Super Mario Brothers $30ppd
Zelda Crossbow Training w/ crossbow thing $20

I can take pics of the above...just ask!!!
Every game come with the original case (except Zelda which came in a little paper case thing) and are all in EEEUC. My DH beats games in no time

IT'S NOT HUGE!!! JUST THE PICS OF THE ITEMS FOR SALE!!!!http://s496.photobucket.com/albums/r...cpZZ1QQtppZZ28 - Pics and Prices!! If you have any questions about anything please PM me!!

Also if you don't like my prices make me an offer!!!

I just received a bunch of gently used older style dipes. I know there is one bummis cover and I think there are quite a few Kissaluvs fitteds, a bunch of prefolds and some I believe they are microfiber cloths that were used for inserts. Most are stain free (I think only 1 or 2 have stains). I need to take them out and wash/go through them but if your interested PM me and I can take and send some pics!!

* 5 Large SS Mutts - GUC (no holes, a couple have stains, good elastic, not soft anymore but still have lots of life in them!)

* 3 BG 3.0 OS - GUC (no holes, good elastic, a couple of mild stains, laundry tabs still there, but a bit dingy looking...nothing the sun couldn't fix but alas I have no where to hang them outside, 2 Twilight, 1 Grasshopper)

* One WAHM Fitted. Only worn once. It's a OS but it is a bit on the small side. I can't remember the WAHM.

* Robeez 0-6 months. Only worn maybe twice when DS was itty. Perfect condition and I still have the package for it.

Also a set of fleece longies, soaker, and matching 3/6 month tee. $5ppd with any purchase. - Wore a couple times. If you want to see pics let me know I deleted them by accident but I can take some new one's if you want.

And a pair of leggies that I made out of a pair of toe socks. Sewing is far from perfect but they are super cute!! And stretch quite well over a CD!! Free with any purchase...just let me know to add it to your stuff!! - Also wore a few times. They are green and red striped with a reindeer head at the knees and they flare out at the bottom.

Last edited by craftinmama; 06-07-2011 at 02:37 PM.
craftinmama is offline   Reply With Quote