View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 07:54 PM   #3
callydschaak
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Thinking about CD'ing

hey katie, dh thought it was strange that i wanted to cloth diaper, infact most of the people i know think its kinda strange..but i change 99% of the diapers(i think i can count on one hand the number he has changed in the last 19 mos), so i went a head with it anyway. we started with prefolds, pins and plastic pants also..then my mom and i made some fitteds and i had just a couple covers, then we switched to g diapers which i did steadily for around 15 months, i've just switched over to bumgenius( i have 2.0, 3.0) i love gdiapers with the disposables, but we mostly did cloth inserts, i found them not to be very effective for overnight which can be discouraging..but loved them for daytime. i'm so glad to have been doing cloth with ds(my second)...there've been times where i know there would have been no money to buy diapers, but i didn't even have to think about that because i had cloth! good luck to you and you're diapering adventure!