View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
MamaGoth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
You cant even parent in NY without CPS being threatened at every turn...

My husband has aspergers and my daughter is 2 and I have no idea if she is showing signs or what is happening.

She is extremely clumsy. She runs and then trips and bangs her head into things, she is constantly running into baby gates and doors ect. She climbs ontop of stuff like chairs, couches and falls, or squeezes into tight areas and gets hurt.

She repeats words over and over and over again. She will say mommy like 20 times even when asking her what it is she wants. She doesnt take no for an answer either. If I have to say no, you cannot nurse right now, or no you cannot drink soda, ect she will ball up her fists and scream. I have tried putting her in the corner, but as soon as she gets back out she will do the same stuff, or spit or bite.

Sometimes when she gets angry she will purposely hit her head on the wall. My sister saw her do this and was shocked!

One time I tried to get her dressed to leave my other sisters house and go home and the fit she through was something out of the exorcist.

The clinic I go to sucks. It used to be good until the awesome nurse left, and the good dr I was seeing goes on calls a lot. So I am stuck with a craptastic dr. My daughter gets bruises from doing all of the stuff mentioned above and to my face says that we are abusing our daughter, instead of listening to what we say and trying to help us. He said he was calling CPS, so I told him fine, that I had nothing to hide.

A seperate time just a few days ago, he told me that NYS has a new law now and that we have to get our kids vaccinated on time, or he was calling CPS. My 3 month old and my two year old had to get three shots a piece that I def did not want! So what do I do? Tell them No, I dont want so many shots at once and they can call CPS if they please? Because it seems to me that they are taking away my rights as a parent!

So what do I do?
Im thinking of calling early inrervention on my own and getting an eval. and then going to the local DSS to disuss the shot thing. What do you ladies suggest??

Sorry for the rambling, nursing 3 month old a keyboard with tired out hand...
╚══`.. you.. Jonathan (DH) Rebekah (12/08) and Remus (10/10)

Cloth Diapering,Selective Vaccinating,Tandem Nursing,Non Circumsizing.
MamaGoth is offline   Reply With Quote