View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #1
MyKzooFamily
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So Apparently I tore my Pelvic Muscles!!!

Uhhhhhh..... .... painful.

During this pregnancy there have been a few times where right between my legs was sore. It was hard to walk around, and if I kicked anything.. ouch. My pelvic bone and the ligaments to the sides really were sore and hurt. And I had to sit for a while. But that only hurt a handful of times.

Well, last night I was holding my pregnant cat, and trying to gently kick the dog away... and SNAP CRACKLE POP!!! My whole pelvis area cracked. It didn't hurt, though, so I went to take a step.. YOW! Couldn't move. I could go up and down, but no moving my legs or taking a step.

And I'm still that way today. I called my MW last night, and she said I probably tore the muscles around my pelvis. DH had to lift me into bed super slowly (ouch) and to get to the bathroom I have to use our computer chair like a wheel chair. I can't walk or do anything. Looks like bedrest for me until I'm better. Hubby's little sister that is 16 is coming to stay with us this whole week since I can't do anything for my DS (or myself most times).

I can't believe this happened to me at 30 weeks pregnant!! Hopefully it heals and I can take it easy. I just can't stand it taking 10 mins to get from the bed to the bathroom. And I had to wake DH up a couple times so I could get more comfortable in bed. Nothing like not being able to turn over or move my legs.

Has anyone else had this? I'm not sure how long it takes muscles or ligaments to heal. But she referrred me to a chiropractor that is great with prenatal care, and I'm supposed to try and make it in to see her today or tomorrow.

Loving All Things: Homeschooling, Essential Oil, Homesteading, City Farming, Dave Ramsey, Minimalist, Simple Life, Attachment Parenting, Big Family, Gentle Parenting, Spiritualist w/ No Religion Affiliation, Outdoor Playing, Media Reducing, and Cloth Diapering.
MyKzooFamily is offline   Reply With Quote