View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #26
LemonSqueezy
Registered Users
Formerly: cw262dh
seller

My Mood:
Re: sex and nursing!

The scheduling sex thing, yah, didn't think we'd EVER do that, but my hubby heard Dr. Laura on the radio (usually hates her, but decided she might have some useful tips when it's something he gets from it ). So, she says that if you set aside 15 minutes every night (will be longer if you want it too sometimes), and he at least can go (in you or not, whatever works!), then he in turn will listen to you and give you just the cuddle time and adult conversation time (sometimes we just need someone to listen to how our mommy days are!). I find that some nights it is such a relief to just get him done (sorry! tmi?) and then I can sleep and not feel like a horrible wife for not wanting sex, because at least he's happy he got it! And it was only 15 minutes of time! Don't get me wrong, sometimes I love to have the long sex time that builds up and is more exciting, but let's face it--sleep is a must and sometimes it's all we think about!!! And the whole mommy to wife mode is so hard!
Anyways, I know it sounds bad that you need to please your hubby, but let me tell you, when we do set aside 15 minutes at night because he knows I'm trying to please him, he is so much more pleasant and helpful, that I love it. Then he takes time to cuddle and talk afterwards, or I can just go to bed if I feel like it. 15 minutes is really worth it IMO.

Last edited by LemonSqueezy; 06-05-2007 at 11:59 PM.
LemonSqueezy is offline   Reply With Quote