Old 02-17-2011, 04:42 AM   #12
Lanae
Registered Users
Formerly: Lanae~1st time mom
seller

Location: Hawaii-Oahu, DH-Deployment to Iraq, My home state-TN
My Mood:
Re: Need a mod's help please pm me

Stevenmom, I don't know anything other than what is on the paper that the post office left... it tells me only the sender's name which does not match with any names to people I have sent money to through paypal... If I had seen the package I might be able to narrow it down based on the size of the package or area that it is from but all I have is a name that matches nothing from my emails or through paypal. It also tells me the amount that I would owe to pick up the package...

I don't have the dc numbers to all the packages... out of the 9 I am waiting on, only 2 shipped through paypal and neither of those say that they were being held.

I wish a mod would have contacted me so that I could talk to them and tell them the user names that I am waiting on stuff from so that they could tell me if by any chance, their DS info matches one of these names...

I hate this... I can't find out which package it is, which means that I can't contact the sender to ask how they would like me to handle this.
Lanae is offline   Reply With Quote