View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
MrsJordan85
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy DH and I may have "oops-ed" the end of the saga.

Scroll all the way down for the final update.
Umm...yeah.
So DH and I decided that we are done making our own babies because we got our boy and our girl and I have a REALLY REALLY tough time with pregnancy. Super sick, pelvic problems, back problems- It's just bad. The whole 9 months. We decided that if we want more babies, we will adopt since there are so many needy children all over the world.
WELL... I have been using fertility friend to track my cycle so that we can avoid my fertile days. DH has been planning a vasectomy as soon as we can afford it.
DH and I DTD 4 nights in a row (woo-hoo!) without protection, because I was supposed to have a few more nights before I hit the "danger zone". Well, I ovulated yesterday. 2 days early. UH-OH! Might I mention neither of our children were planned, and I am super fertile. I wish I could take a pregancy test NOW and find out because I am so nervous!
Don't get me wrong, if I am pregnant I will be happy and feel totally blessed to have another baby, but I am just scared right now.
I have the pregancy test strips, how many days after ovulation can you take one?
I will keep you all updated BTW.

Okay... so today when I went to the bathroom and wiped, there was a tiny bit of a pink tint. Could that be implatation spotting? It wasn't enough to show up in my underwear, and it was only 1 time that it happened. I am pretty clueless, this didn't happen with my other pregnancies.

PG test 1 @ 6DPO is negative. If I stare at it long enough, it looks like a line appears but I think it's my mind playing tricks. We will see though... I will probably test every morning until I get a BFP or aunt flo comes.

Update- I may have gotten a squinter today... but I don't know. Yesterday I didn't "feel" preggo at all, and contemplated even taking a test this morning. I did anyway I know this sounds wierd, but when I bend the test it looks like a line appears I tried to take a picture but it didn't show up at all. I think maybe I just secretly want a line to show up at this point so DH doesn't think I am a crazy loon!

Update-
Sorry to keep you all waiting we have had a crazy weekend! My tests haven't changed, so I don't think that one was a squinter... I just think I WANT to see a line there. I am still taking them every morning, but I don't think there is a baby in my belly. I told DH that I would be kinda sad if there wasn't. His response was "I won't! I'll be relieved!" The moral of the story is that I want another baby, and DH doesn't. He is using the tax refund to get his vasectomy, but I trust that if God wants us to have another, it will happen regardless. ((sigh))

Am I crazy?
Is this a squinter? I took it today just on a whim. I should start my cycle in two days so shouldn't it be darker by this point? There is a line- I don't know if you can see it in the pic, but it's there IRL. Tell me what you think friends.

I'm not crazy:

Final Update:
We lost the baby. I am okay, and have a peace about the situation due to all of support and the prayers from everyone.
I asked DH if we could try for another sometime, and he said yes. Thanks to everyone who has followed and supported me on my rollercoaster saga.

Last edited by MrsJordan85; 03-10-2011 at 01:04 PM.
MrsJordan85 is offline   Reply With Quote